Dates: 25th – 29th October 2020
Out of the Blue Drill Hall
36 Dalmeny St
Nearest airport Edinburgh or Glasgow. Buses to Leith Walk, Pilrig Street.
Contact us for a list of rooms and places. Try Air BnB.
Duration: 5 days
- A Deposit of £50 is payable on booking.
- A place on any course is not guaranteed until the deposit of £50 is paid. The balance of the course fee is due one month before the course start date to guarantee a place.
- Courses are reduced by 5% if booked at least 2 months in advance.
The period from intrauterine life through approximately 12 months of age is an extraordinarily formative time for humans. Our basic movement patterns emerge in utero, are present at birth, and develop through the first year of life. It is during this time that we build the groundwork for our movement and perceptual skills and pass through the milestones by which we mark our development
This course includes:
- Developmental milestones including: fetal movement, nursing, head control, eye-hand coordination, rolling, circumduction, belly crawling, quadrupedal creeping, sitting, kneel-sitting, kneel-standing, half kneel-sitting, half kneel-standing, squatting, standing, cruising, walking.
- The sequence of development that allows the infant to progress through each and all skill levels during its development process.
- Patterns of movement that inhibit more integrated skills from developing.
- Facilitating integrated movement skills and inhibiting patterns which limit full development.