Dates: 1st – 7th May 2021 (Day off: 4th)
Venue: London, TBC
Contact us for a list of rooms and places and web links airbnb
- A Deposit of £50 is payable on booking.
- A place on any course is not guaranteed until the deposit of £50 is paid. The balance of the course fee is due one month before the course start date to guarantee a place.
- Courses are reduced by 5% if booked at least 2 months in advance.
6 days Body System Course
The fluids are the transportation system of the body. They underlie presence and transformation, set the ground for basic communication, and mediate the dynamics of flow between rest and activity, tension and relaxation. The characteristics of each fluid relate to a different quality of movement, touch, voice, and state of mind. These relationships can be approached from the aspects of movement, mind states, or from anatomical and physiological functioning. This course will include:
- The major fluids of the body (cellular, interstitial and transitional fluids, blood, lymph, synovial fluid, and cerebrospinal fluid).
- Distinguishing the qualities of specific fluids through movement and touch.
- Initiating movement from each of the fluids.
- Identifying individual psychophysical characteristics of each of the fluids and their various combinations.
- Gaining awareness of your own fluid affinities and recognizing their embodiment and expression in others.