Dates: 26th March 2019 to 2nd April 2019
Snowdonia Mountain Lodge
POINT (-4.058833 53.178927)
Train to Bangor, flights to Manchester, Liverpool and trains, other services available contact us for information.
Snowdonia Mountain Lodge (TBC) shared en-suite rooms at from £30 Bed and Breakfast and full board £67 a night, also cheap bunk house near by. Please contact the office to book single or twin rooms, full board or Bed and Breakfast.
- A Deposit of £50 is payable on booking.
- A place on any course is not guaranteed until the deposit of £50 is paid. The balance of the course fee is due one month before the course start date to guarantee a place.
- Courses are reduced by 5% if booked at least 2 months in advance.
7 Days Body System Course
The ligaments set the boundaries of movement between the bones. They coordinate and guide muscular responses by directing the path of movement between the bones and provide specificity, clarity, and efficiency for the alignment and movement of the bones. When all of the ligaments of a joint are actively engaged, the movement of that joint becomes highly specific and is carried effortlessly to surrounding and successive joints. The ligaments support the psychophysical quality of detailed specificity.
This course will include:
- Initiating movement from the ligaments.
- Facilitating freedom, resilience, strength and integration of the ligaments through touch and repatterning.
- Releasing ligaments from the restrictions of surrounding tissues.
- Integrating ligaments into their corresponding fascial planes.