15th – 18th January 2022 – Client Assessment and therapeutic approaches 2
20th – 23th Jan 2022 – Psychophysical Integration 2
25th January 2022 – Competency
26th – 28th January 2022 – Professional Issues 3
Day off: 24th
Venue: Syracusae, 134 Liverpool Road, London N1 1LA
POINT (-0.1063521 51.5390492)
Nearest tube Highbury and Islington or the Angel, buses to Upper Street and Chapel Market.
Contact us for a list, check airbnb, youth hostels.
- A Deposit of £50 is payable on booking.
- A place on any course is not guaranteed until the deposit of £50 is paid. The balance of the course fee is due one month before the course start date to guarantee a place.
- Courses are reduced by 5% if booked at least 2 months in advance.
- Client Assessment and Therapeutic Approaches 2 (4 days)
- Psychophyical Integration 2 (4 days)
- Competency (1 day)
- Professional Issues 3 (3 days)
This course focuses on applying BMC in teaching groups. BMC teachers share guidelines and their own teaching experience, while participants in the Practitioner Program practice teaching in small peer groups. The focus is on analysing how a class is designed and presented looking at such principles as:
- how to deal with group dynamics;
- how to teach from an embodied perspective;
- how to read clues and feedback from the group while teaching and stay in dialogue with our students.