Dates: 26th to 30th May 2021
Venue: Syracusae, 134 Liverpool Road, London N1 1LA
POINT (-0.1063521 51.5390492)
Nearest tube Highbury and Islington or the Angel, buses to Upper Street and Chapel Market.
Contact us for a list, check airbnb, youth hostels.
- A Deposit of £50 is payable on booking.
- A place on any course is not guaranteed until the deposit of £50 is paid. The balance of the course fee is due one month before the course start date to guarantee a place.
- Courses are reduced by 5% if booked at least 2 months in advance.
The IDME 1 and 2 courses are open only to those who have completed the 4 developmental courses from the SME program:
- Senses and Perception 1
- Basic Neurocellular Patterns
- Reflexes, Righting Reactions and Equilibrium Responses
- Ontogenetic Development
Besides the four basic developmental courses, students will take two additional courses focusing on applications of these principles with infants:
IDME 1 (A-B) – Two five day blocks, fundamentals in working with infants, these blocks take place usually one month apart.
IDME 2 – Two five day blocks (10 days with 2 days off between) of further study, practical application and observation of infants, and personal project sharing.With more than 280 hours, the completion of this program and all homework requirements students become a certified Infant Developmental Movement Educator with The School for Body-Mind Centering®.