IDME 2. The focus of the Infant Developmental Movement Education 1 and 2 courses is on learning a non-invasive, playful and heart-full approach to interacting with infants and their families and on applying the developmental movement material specifically in facilitating normal movement in infants.
This course includes:
• Developmental assessment and movement repatterning skills in working with infants in relation to their parents, caregivers and other family members.
• Developmental assessment and movement repatterning skills in working with infants in relation to daily activities and environment.
• Educational play and toys.
• Professional issues in working with infants, parents and caregivers.
• Professional issues in working as an infant developmental movement educator.
Minimum course length: 10 days, 70 contact hours Prerequisites: Completion of IDME 1