IDME 1B, 5 days, 35 contact hours
The focus of the Infant Developmental Movement Education 1 and 2 courses is on learning a non-invasive, playful and heart-full approach to interacting with infants and their families and on applying the developmental movement material specifically in facilitating normal movement in infants.
This course includes:
• Developmental assessment of children from birth to 12 months.
• Applications of developmental movement repatterning in working with infants.
• Safe and appropriate handling of infants.
• Educational play and toys.
• Professional issues in working with infants, parents and caregivers.
• Indications, contraindications, scope of practice and referrals. .